Occasionally, you may want to resend a purchase order that you have already emailed to a supplier for reasons such as lack of response from the supplier or changes needed on the purchase order. You can resend purchase orders at any time, as long as no items have been received in the purchase order.
- You must have Administrator and/or Purchasing permission to use this feature.
To resend a purchase order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Purchase Orders.
- Click View to load the purchase order you want to resend.
You can also click anywhere within a purchase order's row to load it.
- Click on Resend Purchase Order.
A message is displayed, warning of potential double charges if you resend.
The Send Purchase Order action will not be available if the supplier account details have not been setup and there is no email address associated with the supplier.
Go to Products > Supplier Account Details > Edit Supplier to setup the supplier account details.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to resend the purchase order.
- Select the method for sending the purchase order.
- Live Send: Send purchase order directly to the supplier's ordering system
- Email: Send purchase order via email
The Live Send option will not be available if live ordering is not enabled.
Enable live ordering by going to Products > Supplier Account Details > Edit Supplier.
- Click send.
Please sign in to leave a comment.