You can mark a purchase order as confirmed to indicate that the supplier has confirmed receipt of the purchase order and agreed to ship the ordered items. The confirmation status of purchase orders helps to provide a clear and accurate view of your production lead time. Only purchase orders that have the status of Sent (unconfirmed) can be marked as confirmed.
- You must have Administrator and/or Purchasing permission to use this feature.
To mark a purchase order as confirmed:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Purchase Orders.
- Click View to load the purchase order you want to mark as confirmed.
You can also click anywhere within a purchase order's row to load it.
- Click on Mark as Confirmed.
This will change the status of the purchase order to Sent.