A stock sheet is a printable document that provides a record of the items in stock for a purchase order. It lists the code and description of each item ordered, the quantity of each item ordered, the quantity already received, and has a column for recording the quantity that is being received. It also lists the sales order that is associated with each item.
- You must have Administrator and/or Purchasing permission to use this feature.
To download a stock sheet for a purchase order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Purchase Orders.
- Click View to load the purchase order you want to download a stock sheet for.
You can also click anywhere within a purchase order's row to load it.
- Click on Download Stock Sheet (.pdf).
Depending on your browser settings, the file will be immediately downloaded to the default download location or you will be prompted to choose a download location.
Sample Stock Sheet