This setting lets you determine the availability of certain options on your website(s). You can configure your coupons, shipping methods, payment methods, product groups, and blank products. Many of the options that are presented may be presented elsewhere in your site, but for convenience are presented here together.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To edit your Permissions:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Manage Site > Administration > Permissions.
By selecting 'Deny' you will disable the feature from appearing on your website.
- Coupons require the generation of coupons before this setting will have any effect. Coupons are created by the Fulfilment Centre under Marketing.
- Shipping methods make available methods that have been entered into DecoNetwork by the Fulfillment Centre (under Settings > Shipping). The store may decide not to use a shipping method by selecting it to Deny.
- Manual payment methods may be allowed or denied (or left as default) from a list of those available which is set by your Fulfillment Center (under Settings > Payment Methods).
- Product Groups make available the categories of products entered by your Fulfillment Centre. The store may elect to not have every category of product available by selecting Deny.
- A store may choose to not have a Blank Product available for decoration by selecting Deny.
Please sign in to leave a comment.