You can use your business address to populate Geo Location Meta Tags (or Geo Tags) on your website. Geo Tags are used to help search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) and other online services to identify the physical location of your business. This will help with the promotion and marketing of your website to local your community, as your website will appear in local search results. Other benefits of using GEO Tags are that potential customers can easily find your location and your website will be given an extra SEO boost.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
To add Geo Tags to your Website:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click SEO Tools, then GEO Location.
- Tick the Add Geo Location Meta Tags to your website checkbox.
DecoNetwork uses the address provided in your Account Settings; you can easily edit this information by clicking the Edit Contact Address button.
The latitude and longitude coordinates will automatically be determined from the address supplied to pinpoint your address on the map.
- Click Save.