Business Hub maintains a history of all changes made to purchase orders, including the purchase order creation, edits made to the purchase order and stock received. You can review the changes made to a specific purchase order by viewing its history. The History change log provides documentary evidence of events and changes for auditing purposes.
- You must have Administrator and/or Purchasing permission to use this feature.
To view the history of a purchase order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Purchase Orders.
- Click View to load the purchase order you want to view the history of.
You can also click anywhere within a purchase order's row to load it.
- Click on the History tab.
A table of all the past actions performed on the purchase order is displayed in chronological order.
The team member who made each change is displayed along with the date and time the change was made.