Website page options control the overall look and feel of many elements of your web site. These elements are broken down into header, body and footer display areas. By having the options for these areas centralized into one configuration area, the look and feel of your entire website can be changed without requiring edits be made to each and every page individually.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to use this feature
To edit your Website Page Options:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Branding and Appearance, then Website Page Options.
Header Display Options
- Dropdown menu - Choose whether the top navigation bar items will display a dropdown menu on mouse rollover.
- Shopping cart - turn the shopping cart display on or off in the header of every page.
- Recently viewed items - choose whether to display recently viewed items in the header of every page.
- Currency selector - choose whether to display a currency selector in the header of every page.
- Search box - choose whether to display a search box in the header of every page.
Body Display Options
- Breadcrumbs - turn on or off breadcrumb navigation near the top menu bar for every page.
- Comments - choose whether to allow visitors to post comments on designs and products.
- Voting - choose whether to allow customer voting on products and designs.
Footer Display Options
- Telephone number - turn the display of your business telephone number off in every footer.