Store checkout options allow you to configure the behavior of the checkout process at a store level. You can configure how the order ship by date is displayed and limit or enable certain steps that the customer has to complete in the checkout process. The availability of options at the store level depends on those options which are made available to you by your Fulfillment Center. The Fulfillment Center sets the default values under the Global Website Settings (Websites > Checkout Options).
- You must have administrator access to edit these settings
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To manage your Checkout Options:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
Admin > Websites.
- Click on the Manage button beside the store you want to configure.
- Select Store Configuration > Checkout Options.
The main work area contains the settings which can be configured:
- Tick the 'Override Default Settings' checkbox to edit the checkout options.
- Select an Order Ship By Date display option:
- Don't Show: When selected, the expected ship by date will not be displayed during the checkout process.
- Show as Read Only Date: When selected, the expected ship by date (that cannot be changed) will be displayed during the checkout process
- Show and Allow Customer to Change Date: When selected, the expected ship by date will be displayed during the checkout process. The customer will be able to change this date if they want.
- Tick the checkbox of the checkout option you want enabled:
- Show Customer PO Number: When checked, the Customer PO number field is displayed allowing the customer to enter a purchase order number.
- Customer can only pay using credit allowance: When checked, the customer is only able to pay for the order using their credit allowance. If the customer has no credit against their account, they will not be able to proceed with the order.
- Skip Account Step if logged in: When checked, the customer is not required to enter their account details if they are already logged in.
- Skip Shipping Step if only one available: When checked, the Shipping step is skipped if only one shipping method is available.
- Do not allow separate shipping details: When checked, the user will not be given the option to provide a shipping address that is different to the billing address.
- Click Save.