Store checkout options allow you to configure the behavior of the checkout process at a store level. You can configure how the order ship by date is displayed and limit or enable certain steps that the customer has to complete in the checkout process. The availability of options at the store level depends on those options which are made available to you by your Fulfillment Center. The Fulfillment Center sets the default values under the Global Website Settings (Websites > Checkout Options).
- You must have administrator access to edit these settings
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To manage your Checkout Options:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
Admin > Websites.
- Click on the Manage button beside the store you want to configure.
- Select Store Configuration > Checkout Options.
The main work area contains the settings that can be configured:
- Tick the 'Override Default Settings' checkbox to edit the checkout options.
- Select an Order Ship By Date display option:
- Don't Show: When selected, the expected ship-by date will not be displayed during the checkout process.
- Show as Read Only Date: When selected, the expected ship by date (that cannot be changed) will be displayed during the checkout process
- Show and Allow Customer to Change Date: When selected, the expected ship by date will be displayed during the checkout process. The customer will be able to change this date if they want.
- Configure the other checkout options:
- Show Customer PO Number: When checked, the Customer PO number field is displayed allowing the customer to enter a purchase order number.
- Customer can only pay using credit allowance: When checked, the customer is only able to pay for the order using their credit allowance. If the customer has no credit against their account, they will not be able to proceed with the order.
- Skip Account Step if logged in: When checked, the customer is not required to enter their account details if they are already logged in.
- Show Job Name field lets you choose whether to allow the customer to edit the job name when placing an order in the storefront.
- Default Checkout Job Name lets you specify a default job name for website orders.
- Skip Shipping Step if only one available: When checked, the Shipping step is skipped if only one shipping method is available.
- Do not allow separate shipping details: When checked, the user will not be given the option to provide a shipping address that is different from the billing address.
- Assign a salesperson for orders made through this store:
Click on the Salesperson field to open a dropdown list of salespersons. The selected salesperson will be automatically assigned to all orders placed on this store through the website and through Business Hub.
- Click Save.