You can export manual payments made by your customers against your orders to consolidate your bank statements. Payments must be configured to appear in this report, as per the payment type configuration.
- e.g. You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Payments must be configured to appear in the banking report
To access Banking Reports:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Reports.
- Select Banking Report from the menu.
- To appear in the report, first ensure that relevant payment type are configured to do so under Admin > Settings > Payment Methods. Press Edit next to the relevant payment type, and in the Reporting tab, ensure Include in Banking Report is enabled.
- Export Latest Data will run the banking report for the period between the last report, and now.
- Export Between Data Range will run the banking Report for the period between the dates specified.
- You may also view a report using the View button. The viewed report may be download using the Download Report button
Please sign in to leave a comment.