You can send an automatically generated artwork approval email to the customer directly from Business Hub. The email includes a link to an automatically generated artwork approval form that the customer can approve or reject online.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To send an artwork approval email to the customer:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Artwork Approvals.
- Click view to load the artwork approval you want to email.
- Click on Send to Customer.
- Change or enter information in the Email Artwork To Customer form.
- Subject: subject of the email. (Your shop name, along with, "Artwork Approval", is automatically added to the Subject field)
- To: email address of the customer. (The email address saved in the customer's Account record is automatically added to the To field)
- Cc: email address(es) of other recipients you want to send a copy of the artwork approval form to. (Separate email addresses with a comma)
- Bcc: email address(es) of other recipients you want to privately send a copy of the artwork approval form to (Separate email addresses with a comma)
- Tick Attach PDF, if you want the customer to also receive a PDF of the artwork approval form.
- Add a custom message. (Optional)
- Click okay
This status of the artwork approval will be changed to Awaiting Approval.