If the customer rejects an artwork outside of the system (by email or verbally), rather than using the online approval system, you can manually mark the artwork approval as rejected in Business Hub.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To mark an artwork approval as rejected:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Artwork Approvals.
- Click view to load the artwork approval you want to mark as rejected.
- Click on Mark as Rejected.
This status of the artwork approval will be changed to Rejected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.