If you have moved to DecoNetwork from a previous web solution some of your web page URLs may now be different on DecoNetwork. This could cause you to lose your SEO ranking for these pages. Therefore, it is important to add your previous website URLs to this list and redirect them to your new DecoNetwork URLs. This will create a 301 redirect and instruct search engines like Google to update your URL information in their database.
- You must have administrator or web developer access to edit these settings.
To use 404 Redirects:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Click Store Configuration, then 404 Redirects.
- Click Add Redirect.
- Enter the old and the new URL.
Your old site may have had a design page, such as /content/designs
You should redirect that to the DecoNetwork designs page: /designs
- Click Save.
"URL Redirect" seems to have changed name to "404 Redirect". I was looking for it forever.
Is there any option to actually CHANGE the URL's to something else? Such as changing the "/about" page to "/about-us"?
Please sign in to leave a comment.