You can send a note about an artwork approval to the customer at any time after the artwork approval has been created. All notes, including ones added by the customer, are saved with the artwork approval making communications easy to track.
- You must have Administrator and/or Artwork Staff permission to use this feature.
To send a note to the customer about an artwork approval:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Artwork Approvals.
- Click view to load the artwork approval you want to add a note to.
- Click on Add Note for Customer.
- Enter a note in the Note textbox.
- Click okay.
The note will be sent to the customer via email. It will also be displayed in the History section on the right of the artwork approval form when viewed by the customer and in the History/Notes tab of the artwork approval in Business Hub. The creator of the note and the date and time of creation is displayed with each note.