In the Orders section, you can see a list of orders including the order number, order date, customer name, price of the order, the status, date processed, date shipped, and the commission received from the order. You can also export your orders.
This section relates to viewing orders as Fulfillment Centre admin using the admin interface. A more efficient method is the use the Business Hub's order node. Affiliate store owners (who cannot access Business Hub) can also access their own orders menu item for the same view of their orders as described below.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To view your Orders:
- Browse to Admin > Websites
- Select Manage for the store you want view orders for
- Select Orders
- This page gives a summary of orders that have been made on the selected site
- You can click View to give you a break down of the order line items, customer details, financials, and order status.
You can click Advanced Search to search by the order number, date, commission status, or customer name.
To Export Orders for use in External Applications
- Click Export Orders
- If running the export for the first time, the page will show no data. If it has been run before, the Previously Exported section will show the date ranges of previous exports along with the option to view the export's order summary and order items.
- Press Export Latest Data to create a new order export.
- Press either View order summary or View order items to view the results of the export.
- Once viewing the export results, you may press either CSV Export or Quicken Export to export the data into the chosen format.
This export will not include any orders placed directly into Business Hub. Fulfillment Centres should use Business Hub > Reports to generate reports relating to orders.