Here you can export your DecoNetwork purchase order data to CSV (Comma Seperated Value) file, from where it can be imported into the application of your choice. You can choose to export all purchase orders, sent purchase orders, or received purchase orders. You can also select the columns you want to export when using the CSV summary and line item exports.
To export Purchase Order settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Reports
- Select Export Purchase Orders.
- Settings lets you configure the items that will be exported:
- Filter lets you choose which sort of Purchase Orders are included in the export; all orders, sent orders or received orders.
- Export Purchase Order Columns lets you choose which columns are included in the summary export, click ''Select Purchase Order Summary Columns" and check the boxes against the data you would like to export. Click Save to save the changes.
- Export Purchase Order Line Items Columns lets you choose which columns are included in the line item export, click ''Select Purchase Order Line Item Columns" to modify the which items are exported. Check the boxes next to the items you would like included in the export. Click Save to save the changes.
- When you have completed configuration changes, press Save
- When ready to export your purchase orders, click the CSV icon
- The export will be processed and downloaded to your system. You may download the data again using the Purchase Order Summary and Purchase Order Line Items buttons