You can create designs yourself in a third-party graphics application and batch upload them to the stock designs list, making them available to affiliates for use in their stores. Stock designs are not automatically added to affiliate stores. However, affiliates can choose which stock designs to add to their store to decorate products for sale and choose if each design is available for use by customers to decorate products they wish to purchase.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- The files you want to upload must be compressed into a single ZIP file with a maximum size of 100MB
The types of files you can upload include Raster, vector, and embroidery and are supported in the formats listed below:
- Raster (PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF)
- Vector (CDR*, PDF, EPS, PS, SVG, SVGZ)
- Embroidery (EMB)
*CDR requires the CorelDRAW app to be enabled.
To batch upload multiple designs
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Stock Designs.
- Select Stock Designs List.
- Click the Add Design button in the Breadcrumb & Action bar and click Upload multiple designs from the drop-down menu.
The Batch Upload Designs screen is displayed with an Upload details section and a Select Process section.
- Click on the Browse... button.
- In the File Upload dialog, select and open the ZIP file containing the design files you want to upload.
Note, the ZIP file must not be larger than 100MB to be uploaded successfully.
- Configure the details of the that will be applied to all designs in the batch.
- Default Category: Select a category for the designs from the dropdown list. If the category you want does not exist, you can add it by typing the category name in the text box
- Allow customer to select colors: Tick this checkbox to allow customers to change the image colors. This will reduce the number of colors in the image to a maximum of 8 to avoid cases where the number of colors is too many to manage.
- Corel files are templates: Tick this checkbox to split CorelDraw files into groups so that customers can edit them.
- Allow customer to resize image: Tick this checkbox to allow customers to adjust the size of the images.
- Price Specify the price that customers will be charged for using these designs. You can leave this field blank if you want the designs to be free of charge.
- Select the decoration processes that the designs being uploaded can be used with.
Tick the Auto Assigned Processes checkbox if you want the system to automatically assign decoration processes to the designs. If the checkbox is ticked, the system will detect the properties of the design, such as the Image type and the number of colors, and determine which decoration processes are suitable and assign them automatically.
- Click Save.