The accounts settings section is used to publicly identify the ownership of your organisation or business that runs DecoNetwork. It is also used to identify responsible people within your business that have delegated responsiblities relating to the running of your DecoNetwork.
For security purposes, it is critical this information is accurate and up to date.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To edit Account Settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Account.
- Select DecoNetwork Account Settings
- Company Details are the details of the company that is running your DecoNetwork installation. It does not need to be the name of the business that is physically creating or selling products, as this information is not made publicly available.
- Owner Details are by default turned off; by unchecking the Same as Company Details checkbox you are able to enter the identity of the DecoNetwork account holder specifically, which may suit your organizational requirements.
- Technical Contact is a person delegated as responsible for making decisions relating to technical matters on your DecoNetwork account. If you wish this to be entered seperately to Company Details, uncheck the Same as Company Details checkbox.
- Billing Contact is a person who may make billing and account decisions on behalf of your organization, and if required that person may have their details entered here by unchecking the Same as Company Details checkbox.