Your business may be using third party accounting software to manage its financial data. Here you can Export your DecoNetwork Order data to the application of your choice by either selecting CSV, Quicken, Shopworks, or MYOB.
To Export your Orders:
Log into DecoNetwork and browse to Admin > Reports > Export Orders
Choose between CSV, Quicken, Shopworks, or MYOB
CSV (comma-separated values) files store tabular data such as a spreadsheets, lists or databases. The format is widely used as a fallback format by most applications as it is always in plain text, using basic characters with simple formatting. If your finance package is not listed as one of the other alternatives export formats, choose CSV.
Quicken is a personal finance management tool developed by Intuit, Inc. that is linked with DecoNetwork software. You can export your orders from DecoNetwork right into your Quicken account.
Shopworks is a business management software that is also linked with DecoNetwork and can be used to export your orders.
MYOB, which stands for Mind Your Own Business, is a corporation that provides tax, accounting, and other services to businesses. You can export orders from DecoNetwork into your MYOB account as well.
None of these methods are creating an automatic synconization of DecoNetwork and the accounting software. If you wish to integrate your accounting software, go to Admin > Reports >Acounting Software Integration
- Settings lets you configure how the export will function.
- Export date lets you set the triggering event after which the order will be exported. For example, if the product was ordered on the 10th, and invoiced on the 12th, an export of invoiced products from the 11th onwards will pick up this order. If the Export date was set to Ordered (the 10th, which is before the export date), this would not be included in the export.
- Export Order Columns lets you configure which columns (pieces of transaction data captured at order time) are exported when doing a CSV summary export.
- Export Order Item Columns lets you select which data points are exported during a CSV line item export.
- Export Order Item Generic Line Items lets you set which generic items are exported during a CSV line item export, for example shipping fees, rush order fees and so on.
- MYOB Order Export Options lets you make configuration options if making a MYOB export. You can set the customer name to export orders against (as MYOB exports must be made against a single customer), the account number for that customer, tax code, tax free code and tax free exports code.
- Select Create Export
You will then be asked to select your Export Method.
- Choose 'Export New Orders' to create an export history of all the new orders made since your last export.
- Choose 'Export orders between a date range' to create an ad hoc export of all the orders made between specific dates.
6. Click Save to save the changes. The server will then process your request and download the file to your system. The report will also be availablke to download or view via the Order Summary button.