Here, you can analyze the products sold throughout your stores in order to identify popular products. You can use this feature to see what products are selling and which products are not selling. This is beneficial to your website because it allows you to know where you need to make adjustments and improvements.
- You must have administrator permission to access this feature
To view Products Sold:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Reports.
- Select Products Sold.
- Select the Date for which you would like to view the list of products sold.
- Tick the Include product options checkbox if you want to product options to be included in the list.
- Click Update.
The list of products sold within your chosen date will be displayed in the main work area.
Pressing Download Data in the Breadcrumb and Action bar will download the displayed list to your computer in CSV format.
Test orders paid via a test facility will not appear in any report.
So we have a number of different sites. One of them wants to know how which products on their website are selling, and which products aren't. How do I access that information?
I don't need to know how all of the sites are doing....just the one.
Please email the answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.