Once all of an order's payment, artwork and stock requirements have been met, orders move into the production page with their associated line items.
You can assign an individual job item to a particular production team member.
- You must have Administrator and/or Production Manager permission to use this feature.
To assign a production job to a production team member:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
- Click view to load the job item you want to assign a team member to.
You can also click anywhere within a job item's row to load it.
- Click on (Unassigned), or if the job is already assigned, click on the Production Team Member name in the upper right-hand corner of the job.
- Select a team member from the list.
The popup list is populated with the names of Admin, Production Manager or Production Team user accounts set up in your system.
- Click okay.