DecoNetwork automatically generates production files to the scale, file format, and settings configured for the decoration processes that you provide. All production files necessary for decorating a product are saved with the job item in Business Hub. You can log in at any time and download the production files individually or in bulk.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager, or Production Team permission to use this feature.
To download a production file individually:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
Click on the List View tab if not already selected.
- Click view to load the job item you want to download production files for.
You can also click anywhere within a job item's row to load it.
- Click on the Download link under the Production File column in the Design Files section.
Depending on your browser settings, the file will be immediately downloaded to the default download location or you will be prompted to choose a download location.
You can click on the thumbnail in the Preview column to see a preview of the design and a mockup of the design on the product.
You can also download the production file from within the Design View popup by clicking on the download link.
You can view a larger version of the design by clicking on the design image in the Design View popup.
To download production files in bulk:
When you choose to batch download production worksheets, you have the option of also downloading production files. Click here for instructions on how to batch download production worksheets with production files.