You can process orders in bulk using one of the following bulk processing actions:
- Raise Purchase Order: Automatically generates a purchase order for the selected orders
- Mark as Produced: Changes the status of an order to Produced
- Mark as Shipped: Changes the status of an order to Shipped
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team permission to use this feature.
To process orders in bulk
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Overview.
- Tick the checkboxes of the orders you want to process in bulk.
When a checkbox is ticked, the order row will be expanded to show the products ordered. The check boxes for each product item will be ticked by default. You can un-tick the checkboxes for items that you do not want to apply an action to.
- Click on an action button.
Only applicable actions will be enabled.
When marking orders as shipped, the Download New Shipments popup will be displayed, prompting you to download packing slips or labels for the new shipments.
Select Yes or No and click okay.