You can mark a job as partially complete to indicate that production has been partially completed for that particular job. For instance, if the quantity ordered for a particular job is 5 items and you have only completed production of 2 items at the end of the work day, you can mark the job as partially complete.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team permission to use this feature.
- The job must have the status, "Awaiting production"
To mark a job as partially complete:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
- Click view to load the job you want to mark as partially complete.
You can also click anywhere within a job's row to load it.
- Click on Mark as partially complete.
- Enter the number of items produced for each size ordered.
- Click okay.