In addition to the production-ready design file, an editable version of the design file is saved along with the original artwork file(s) provided by the customer in each production job. You can download the source files and editable files if you need to change the final design. All the objects that compose the production file are preserved as individual elements in the editable file so that you can make the necessary adjustments to the design.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager, or Production Team permission to use this feature.
To download source and editable files:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
- Click view to load the job item you want to download production files for.
You can also click anywhere within a job item's row to load it.
- In the Design Files section, under the Design Files column:
- Click on the Source Artwork (SRC) link to download the original artwork file(s) provided by the customer
- Click on the Editable File (SCR) link to download the editable file.
Depending on your browser settings, the file will be immediately downloaded to the default download location or you will be prompted to choose a download location.