The default gray background color of thumbnails may not suit your store's color theme, so of course, it needs to change. Here's how.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To change thumbnail background color:
- Log in to Admin.
- Manage the website concerned.
- Click Edit Website > Website Pages.
- Click DESIGN in the side toolbar.
- Select STYLE EDITOR from the menu.
- Scroll down to the BODY section.
- Click the Product Image Background color spot.
The color popup is displayed.
- Select your new color in the Color popup.
- Click OK.
- Click Save in the Page Settings Toolbar at the bottom.
- Don't forget to publish your changes to make them live on your website.