Instead of setting up pricing on a per square inch or thread count bases (depending on the process being used) you may wish to charge on a per-decoration area basis. This means as soon as a given decoration placement area is decorated, a flat fee is charged. Charges accrue for each area used. Each decoration area may have a separate fee. Custom defined decoration areas may also be charged on an as-used basis.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set up per-area used decoration pricing:
- Log in to Admin.
- Click Decoration Processes from the Main Menu.
- Click Decoration Pricing from the Sub Menu.
- In the Pricing section, ensure "Advanced Pricing" is enabled.
- For each process, you want to charge a fee per decoration area used, set the pricing to "Single Price" ("single price per decoration area used").
- Enter the default price for the decoration of any single placement area.
You have now set the default price for the use of a decoration area. If there are multiple areas, the use of subsequent areas will add an additional fee. You may wish to have different fees for different areas. If this is the case the modified fees need to be set at the per-product level.
To set up different fees per area decoration pricing:
- In the Main Menu, click Products.
- Select the product that you wish to have non-default pricing on a decoration area.
- In the Inner Menu, select Pricing.
- In the Price breakdown, edit the decoration pricing, click Edit Price.
- Uncheck Use Default for the process you wish to have custom pricing
- Check Use Advanced Pricing
- The process you wish to have custom pricing can now have the value set on a per placement area basis.
- When done, click Save.