It is a common scenario that a Fulfillment Center wishes to make a copy of a store with its products, pricing, look and feel and then modify that store to suit a new client. DecoNetwork has the clone feature that allows you to do this.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on the Premium and Enterprise Plans
Watch the following video for instructions on how to clone up an affiliate store.
The following guide details that procedure.
To clone a store:
- Log into your Fulfillment Center Admin.
- Manage the site you wish to copy.
- Click Administration.
- Click Clone Store Settings.
- In the Action Bar click Clone Store.
- If the store being cloned will be frequently copied, you may wish to make it available as a template to be used when new stores are created. If so, Enable the "New stores can be created using this store's settings" checkbox, and click Save. To make the clone, create a new store using this store as the template.
- Follow the clone store prompts.
Note, only the first 50 products will be cloned. This limitation is in place to ensure the security of the cloning process.