It is a common scenario that a FC wishes to make a copy of a store with its products, pricing, look and feel and then modify that store to suit a new client. The following guide details that procedure.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on the Stores Plan
To Copy a Store
- Log into Admin
- Manage the site you wish to copy
- Click Administration
- Click Clone Store Settings
- In the Action Bar press Clone Store
- If the store being cloned will be frequently copied, you may wish to make it available as a template to be used when new stores are created. If so, Enable the "New stores can be created using this store's settings" checkbox, and click Save. To make the clone, create a new store using this store as the template.
- Follow the clone store prompts