Manually cropping transparent space from your production images is a profitless activity and a waste of your precious time, while letting your production machines decorate transparency is also highly inefficient. For this reason, DecoNetwork includes a setting to automatically crop .PNG production files to remove unnecessary transparency.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature applies to DTG, Sublimation, and Screen Printing decoration processes
- This feature relies on PNG files being used for production files
To have DecoNetwork remove unwanted transparency around production images
- Log into your Admin control panel.
- Browse to Decoration Processes.
- Select your process (not available for embroidery).
- In the Production Ready File Options area, ensure File format is set to Portable Network Graphics (*.png).
- Tick the checkbox to set Crop image to ON.
- Click Save.