Designer settings let you configure the behavior of the Online Designer so it best matches your business case.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Embroidery Designer Settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Embroidery.
- Select Designer Settings.
The Designer Settings are shown in the main work area.
- Configure the Designer Settings.
Designer Text Settings
- Allow Text toggles text on/off system-wide.
- In store-front designer toggles text on/off in the online store.
- In Business Hub designer toggles text on/off in Business Hub.
Designer stock design settings
- Allow stock designs toggles store designs on/off system-wide.
- In store-front designer toggles store designs on/off in the online s.tore.
- In Business Hub designer toggles store designs on/off in Business Hub.
User uploaded design settings
- Allow non-embroidery files to be uploaded toggles user non-EMB file uploads on/off system-wide.
- In store-front designer toggles user non-EMB uploads on/off in the online store.
- In Business Hub designer toggles user non-EMB uploads on/off in Business Hub.
Designer Advanced Settings
- Each option toggles the use of advanced text and image effects in the Designer in any place the Designer is allowed to operate.
- When done, click Save.