When enabled, Account Terms allow customers to purchase products on credit with terms. Account Statements are issued to customers periodically to ensure they are aware of their account activity and balance.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set Account Statement options:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Customer Settings.
- Click Account Statements.
The main work area of the Account Statements screen shows the present settings being used.
- Configure the account statement options.
- Enable account statements must be on for monthly account statements to be sent to your customers automatically and for on-demand account statements to be generated in Business Hub. The following options are hidden when this is disabled.
- Include Late Payments will include an overdue message in the statement if payment for an order was received after the due date.
- Include Invoices not overdue will include outstanding money owing for orders that are not overdue in the statement. By default, only overdue invoices are included in an account statement.
- Overdue messages are set in the following text fields. These messages are sent to the account holder once payment has not been received following the lapsing of payment terms. You have the option of setting up messages for payments overdue by set terms, as well as 30, 60, and 90 days overdue.
- When done, click Save.