The websites list page displays the Affiliate stores that are associated with your DecoNetwork account. Both stores operated by you and those operated by Affiliates are listed here. From this page you can:
- send notices to stores;
- load the Admin settings for a particular store;
- add a store; and
- add a campaign
An explanation of each of these features is given in the instructions below.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on the Premium and Enterprise Plans
To view your websites list:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
The main work area shows a list of stores you have attached to your account along with some basic management functions.
- The search bar lets you quickly navigate to a particular store, which is useful if you are running a large number of stores. The search bar will filter stores down to those that return a hit on your search criteria. For example, searching by domain name or URL (just type it straight into the search box) will only show stores in the list with that name (or part of the name), so you can quickly locate and manage it.
- advanced search will allow you to filter stores by particular parameters including, Name, Login, Email, store contact Phone number, store URL, store Group, Ownership, and Store Type. The Include deleted checkbox, when ticked, will show stores that have been deleted in the search results.
- Send will send an email to the owner of the store.
- Manage will load the options for the selected store into the sub-menu area and the corresponding settings into the main work area. From there all options will affect that store only. Settings that are of a global nature affecting the Fulfillment Center and all attached stores are still reachable via the main menu.
View of a website dashboard and menu layout seen by clicking Manage.
- You can export the table of selected affilate stores by first selecting the required stores, and clicking Apply Action which will apply the Bulk Action, Export to CSV. Information in the export includes store URL, the date the store was added, the total number of orders, the value of orders, the number of visitors, total commission, balance and profit to date, affiliate owner contact details and address, and store deleted, open and close dates.
The following fields are included in the export:
- URL: the web address of the store.
- Group: the store group to which the store belongs, if any.
- Date Added: the date on which the store was created.
- Orders: the total number of orders the store has received.
- Value: the total order value of the store.
- Visitors: the total number of visitors to the store.
- Commission: the total commission amount earned by the store.
- Balance: the outstanding balance for orders placed through the store.
- Profit: the total amount of profit the store has generated.
- Salutation: the title of the affiliate store owner.
- First Name: the first name of the affiliate store owner.
- Last Name: the last name of the affiliate store owner.
- Phone Number: the phone number of the affiliate store owner.
- Email: the email address of the affiliate store owner.
- Company: the affiliate store owner's company name.
- Address: the affiliate store owner's street address.
- City: the city the affiliate store owner resides in.
- State: the state the affiliate store owner resides in.
- Country: the country the affiliate store owner resides in.
- Post Code: the post/zip code of the affiliate store owner.
- Deleted: the date on which the store was deleted, if applicable.
- Open Date: the store close date, if set.
- Close Date: the store open date, if set.
- Add Store will start the Create Store Setup Wizard which will collect essential information required to launch a new affiliate store.
- Add Campaign will allow you to configure a new campaign store. A campaign store is a simple, one page, one product website created for the specific purpose of fundraising.
This feature will only be available if the Campaigns app is enabled.
Prior to creating a campaign store, you should make sure the settings related to how campaigns will operate meet your expectations. Click here for instructions on how to configure campaign settings. Click here for instructions for creating a campaign store.