Adding a supplier product is to select a product supplied to you by your vendors directly, instead of relying on smart select rules to import all suitable products.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To add a Supplier Product
- Log in to Admin.
- Click Products.
- Click the Add Product button.
- Select Add Supplier Product.
You are shown a page of products, color-coded to indicate their statuses.
The Report Missing Product button in the breadcrumb bar lets you report any catalog products that are missing.
Clicking on the button will display a form allowing you to enter the details of the missing product.
Submitting the form will create a support ticket to alert the Catalog Team of the missing product.
At the top of the table are a number of features that let you filter and order the products.
- "Show product already added" toggles visibility of existing products from the product table.
- The column headings allow ordering of products by the option selected.
- The topmost checkbox in the table will select all products on the page when ticked.
- The row under the column headings contains fields that allow you to filter the products by selecting/entering particular attributes.
At the bottom of the table is a key explaining the status that each color represents.
- "Product already added" indicates the product is already available for sale.
- "This product will add a new 'product group' to your site" is referring to the addition of a new product group. (This is only visible if the Product Groups app is enabled.)
- "This product has no decoration areas defined" means this will have to have those areas defined prior to becoming saleable. This is done on the Product Configuration page, under the Decoration Areas tab.
- To add a new supplier product, select its checkbox in the leftmost column, and click Save.
If the product was already part of your saleable products (already added), running this again will add the product a second time, and add it again every subsequent time you perform the action. This may be necessary if you wish to make different versions of the product available to different affiliate stores.
- Select Yes Please to immediately have your new product(s) put on sale, using your configured markup and retail price configuration.
- Select No thanks! if you wish to review your new product prior to putting it on sale.
- If you have product groups enabled, you have the option of either letting new categories be created if your product is in a new category or using that product's default category (as configured by the DecoNetwork catalog team). Selecting Yes will create new categories as necessary.
These final options are safe to set either way. If unsure, just click OK.
- When you have made your choices click Save.