On rare occasions, the production file may be corrupted or may fail to generate due to network errors. If this occurs, you can use the Force graphics regeneration command to regenerate the production file.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team permission to use this feature.
To force graphics regeneration:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
- Click view to load the job item you want to regenerate of production files for.
You can also click anywhere within a job item's row to load it.
- Click Force graphics regeneration, below the table in the Design Files section.
It may take up to 5 minutes for the file to be regenerated.