Product images define the look of your product when it is presented in the online store, the designer, and Business Hub. Products that are imported from a catalog will have their images already set by default. You can modify all of the different images used to suit your needs.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set product images:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Images from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the configuration options for product images.
- Configure the images as required.
For the Sales Image and product Info Image, you may add or remove the images being used by clicking either Add Image or Remove. For the Thumbnail Image, you may replace or remove images by clicking Replace or Remove. Adding or replacing an image will open a popup with a Browse... button to open a file selection window.
It's worth noting that a sales image or thumbnail image may not be required.
- If no sales image is provided, the system will utilize the product image provided under Decoration Areas instead.
- If no thumbnail image is provided, the system will utilize your sales image (if provided) or the product image provided under Decoration Areas instead.
- The Remove link will not be available if the image is a default image set for a product imported from a catalog.
- Press Save or Save and Continue when done.