A product specification sheet comes with every product imported via the supplier catalog, however, like all things DecoNetwork you have the option of providing your own. Product specification sheets are downloadable by your customers when they you the online designer.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set the product specification sheet:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Product specification from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the options for setting a product specification sheet.
- Configure the settings as required.
- Use Supplier Product Specification, which is selected by default, will make the supplier's product specification sheet available if provided.
- Use my own Product Specification reveals the Choose file or Browse... button (depending on the browser you are using) which allows you to upload your own product specification sheet. The file may be of any readable format. Typically it's provided as a PDF document.
- If you have previously specified your own product specification sheet, a Delete existing product specification checkbox will be available. Ticking the checkbox will remove an existing spec sheet when you save your settings.
- Click Save or Save and Continue when done.