This article explains the purchase order settings which allows the configuration of the numbering and workflows attached to purchase orders.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Purchase Orders:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Purchase Order Settings.
The main work area contains all configurable parts of a Purchase Order:
- Configure the Purchase Order Settings.
Purchase Order Number Settings
- Prefix sets an alphanumeric that goes in front of the purchase order sequence number.
- Initial number will be the first purchase order number generated by DecoNetwork for your purchase orders.
- Suffix will be appended to your purchase order numbers.
- By default all products go to purchase ordering toggles the behavior of orders to either go into purchase ordering or not, as the default behavior.
- Orders must complete the purchase order process before flowing through to production, if enabled, will hold orders in the "not ready for production" state until the purchase order has been issued and the products marked as received and if necessary assigned to the order in question. If not enabled, orders will immediately enter production.
Requested Delivery Date Settings
- Purchase Order is requested to be delivered in lets you specify the number of days that you expect delivery of your purchase order by. The value specified here, combined with the value specified for Default Production Days and the shipping estimate for delivery, is used to calculate due dates of customers' orders.