Use internal notes to relay important information about a job to other production staff members. Internal notes are recorded with the user name and timestamp and displayed at the right of the job page.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Production Team permission to use this feature.
To add an internal note to a production job:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Production.
- Click view to load the job item you want to add an internal note to.
You can also click anywhere within a job item's row to load it.
- Click on the Create button beside the Internal Notes heading following the Actions section at the right of the page.
- Enter a note in the New Internal Note textbox.
- Click okay.
The note is displayed at the right of the page, under the Internal Notes heading.
A note icon is displayed beside the order number in the Production page to indicate that there are notes relating to the job.