This part of your DecoNetwork configuration sets up standard production times which are used to calculate due dates for production and estimated arrival times for completed and shipped products.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Production and Order Pending Times:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Production & Order Settings.
- Select Production & Order Pending Times.
- Default production time sets how long production is expected to take. The value specified for Default Production Days is used to calculate due dates and when combined with shipping, uses the shipper's estimate for delivery to calculate an estimated time of arrival to customers.
- Production Days - check the days of the week you carry out production activities. Unchecked days are not used in production time calculations.
- Production Blackouts are periods in which no production will take place, for example a holiday period or planned maintenance periods. Press Add production blackout dates to make a new blackout period. Use the date picker to set the start and end dates. Press Delete to remove the blackout.
- Press Save when you are done.