You can mark an order as shipped to indicate that the order is in the process of being delivered to the customer. Once marked as shipped, an email with shipping and tracking details will be sent to the customer.
- You must have Administrator, Production Manager or Shipping permission to use this feature.
- The order must have the status, "Awaiting shipping"
To mark orders as shipped:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Shipping.
- Tick the checkboxes of the orders you want mark as shipped.
You can click on the circle icon at the top of the checkbox column to display the bulk-selection options:
The number in the circle indicates the number of orders selected.
- Click on select all x line items to select all line items (x is the total number of line items).
- Click on select all line items on this page to select all line items displayed on the current page.
- Click on deselect all to deselect all line items.
- Click on Mark as shipped.
The status of all selected orders will be changed to Shipped and the orders will be moved to the Shipped tab.