When you configure a custom product, you can specify the product's brand. You can choose from existing brands that are defined in the catalog. If the brand you are after does not exist in the system, you can define a custom brand.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You can only manage brands for custom products
To Specify a Product's Brand:
- Log in to your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Open an existing custom product for editing by either:
- Clicking on the product code;
- Clicking on the product name; or
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
Add a new custom product. See the article, Add Custom Product, for instructions.
- In the General properties page, select a brand from the Brand drop down list.
- Click Save.
To Define a Custom Brand:
- In the General properties page, click on Manage Brands beside the Brand field.
A list of previously defined custom brands is displayed in the main work area. You can edit the details of an existing brand by clicking on its Configure button and delete a brand by clicking on its Delete button.
- Click on the Add new Brand button.
- Enter the name of the brand in the Name text box.
- (Optional) Upload a logo:
- Click on Select Image.
- Locate the brand's logo file in the File Upload dialog.
- Click Open.
- Click Save.