Stock designs collections are pre-made bundles of designs that are offered by third parties for use in DecoNetwork. Some of these collections are free, some are paid for per use, and others are paid for per month. You may select which collections you wish to incorporate into your DecoNetwork system.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To configure Stock Design Collections:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Stock Designs.
- Select Stock Design Collections.
The main work area contains the configuration options for stock designs.
- Configure the settings as required.
Stock design markup lets you place a markup on any fees charged per use of a design, specified as a percentage.
Markup does not apply to per monthly cost collections. With monthly cost collections, you can specify markup as a flat price. See Consumer Price Per Use section below for more information.
Design collections are grouped by the third parties that provide them.
Ticking a checkbox next to a collection name and saving will make the collection available for use in your sites. You will be automatically invoiced if there are any associated charges.
The column, YOUR FEE PER MONTH, lists the cost that you incur for using the collection. If a price is listed, this is what you will be charged per month if the collection is enabled. If "Per Use" is shown in this column, this means that you will only incur a cost each time a design from this collection is used in an order. Click the "Per Use" link to reveal the prices charged for each use of a design in the collection.
Fees are charged based on the quantity of products that are decorated using a single design from the collection.
- The Item price row shows the cost to you, within each quantity breakdown, for use of a single design.
- The Markup row shows the markup value, within each quantity breakdown, for use of a single design.
- The Store price row shows the price the consumer will be charged, within each quantity breakdown, for use of a single design.
Consumer Price Per Use
If the fee for a collection is charged per month, you can specify a flat price to charge the customer for using a design from the collection. The price field in the CONSUMER PRICE PER USE column will become enabled once you tick the checkbox next to a collection name.
If the fee for a collection is charged per use, the system will automatically calculate the consumer price using the markup percentage that you specify in Price settings and show it in the CONSUMER PRICE PER USE column.
- Press Save or Save and Continue when done.
Please sign in to leave a comment.