The marketing banner is a slide animation that will appear on a website's home page, if enabled. The slide animation will display a series of smaller HTML snippets inside it that display whatever information you like. DecoNetwork provides a un-editable template to create the slide using a series of text spaces, an image, and a link on each slide. Alternatively you may create slides using your own HTML. Marketing banners that you make as the Fulfillment Center are made available to all of your affiliate sites. The banner that is configured in the global website settings is used as the default banner for any its affiliates.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Marketing Banners:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Marketing Banner.
- Configure the banner as desired.
- Enable banner widget on new sites will enable the availability of the configured banner to sites that are created following the saving of this setting. It will not affect existing sites.
- Default banner content provides a list of existing slides in the banner. Clicking on any of the slides displays its configuration in the main work area. The order of slides is top to bottom, and this may be adjusted by dragging and dropping slides into a new order. Additional slides are made by clicking Create Slide.
- Slide Configuration
- Slide status turns the selected slide on or off in the animation sequence
- Slide type determines how the slide is configured.
- Preformatted uses the DecoNetwork template for the slide.
- Custom HTML lets you define the slide yourself.
- If you select Preformatted, Title, Title two, and Title three are the text areas in the animation.
- Button text and Button link let you define how the button works.
- Slide image lets you change the image used in the slide.
- Once you have finished editing the banner, press Save.
To use a banner on a website browse to Admin > Websites > Manage > Website Pages and confirm Banner status is set to ON.