The Color popup lets you change the color of an element, set the opacity of the color and specify new colors. Watch the video below for an overview of how to change your website colors using the Color popup, and read below for more detailed instructions.
To change an element color:
- Select a color by:
- Clicking on an existing color in the Colors in use palette
- Clicking on an existing color in the W3C palette
You can search for a color within the W3C palette by its name using the search bar at the top of the Color popup.
- Optionally, specify the transparency level of the color using the alpha slider (labeled with the α symbol). The furthest right position is not transparent at all and the furthest left position is completely transparent.
- Click OK.
To specify a custom color in the Color popup:
- Click on the Custom Color tab.
The Color Picker controls will be displayed
- Specify a new color by doing the following:
- Drag the marker on the Hue Slider to pick a hue.
- Drag the circle inside the picker area to choose the desired color intensity.
Enter the RGB values in the fields provided.
- Click OK.