DecoNetwork retains a copy of your website each time you publish changes made to your website. You can restore your website to any previously published version through the Previously Published page of your website's administration settings. When you restore a particular version of your website, the restored version will be applied as a working copy to your website, which you need to publish to make it live.
To restore a previously published version of your website:
- On the Admin menu for your website, click Edit Website, then click Previously Published.
A list of all the previously published versions of your website is displayed.
- Click Restore beside the website version you want to restore.
- Click Continue in the Restoring Website popup, displayed when restoration is complete.
The selected version will be applied as a working copy to your website and Website Pages Editor will be launched for you to make changes.
- Make changes if required.
- Click Save in the Website Editor.
- Click OK in the Saving Page popup, displayed when saving is complete.
- Click Publish in the Website Editor.
- Click OK in the Publishing Website popup, displayed when publishing is complete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.