The Custom Template CSS page contains a CSS editor that you can use to customize the appearance of your DecoNetwork site. You can add your own CSS styles to override the default styles of the Theme used on your site and the styles of the customer account area.
To create custom CCS for the Theme/Customer Account Area:
- On the Admin menu for your website, click Edit Website, then click Customize Template CSS.
The Customize Template CSS page is displayed, containing a CSS Editor.
Create Custom CSS is selected by default.
- Tick the Enable custom CSS checkbox if you are creating the custom CSS for the website Theme.
The CSS Editor will become enabled.
Otherwise, click on Customer account are custom CSS to create custom CSS for the Customer Account Area.
- Enter custom CSS code into the editor as required.
- If you want to save the changes before you continue making more changes, do the following:
- Click Save & Continue.
- Click on Preview to view your edits to the website layout, without making the changes visible to visitors.
Your website is loaded in a new tab with the selected theme and your saved changes applied for you to preview.
- Go back to the tab with the HTML Code Editor to continue to edit the code as required.
If you are done editing and want to save the changes, but don't want the changes published live to visitors yet, do the following:
- Click on the Save button.
- Click Continue.
The selected theme is saved as an unpublished version until you are ready to publish it. You can customize the theme using the Website Pages Editor. Click here for instructions on how to launch the editor and for information on how to use it.
Don't forget to click Publish once you are ready to publish the changes live to visitors.
- Click on the Preview button if you want to preview your saved changes before you publish them.
If you want to apply the Layout and immediately publish the changes live to visitors, do the following:
- Hover the mouse pointer over the Save button and click Save and Publish.
- Click Continue.