In the Forgot Password page, accessed via the PAGES tab of the Website Editor under the SYSTEM PAGES section, you can edit the settings of the Signup form. These settings allow you to configure the options and design of the Forgot Password form.
To configure the Forgot Password system page settings:
- Click on the PAGES button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Click on the + icon at the left of the User tab to expand the User pages menu.
- Click on the Forgot Password page tab.
- Mouse over the Forgot Password form widget in the content area of the Forgot Password page.
- Click on the down arrow beside the form icon.
- Choose the Forgot Password Settings item from the drop-down menu.
The Forgot Password Settings popup will be displayed, with the Forgot Password Properties Tab selected.
- Enter a Panel title for the Forgot Password form.
- Click on the Edit button to configure the Email field in your Forgot Password form.
The Edit Field settings are displayed.
- Customize the Email field for the Forget Password form.
- Label: lets you enter the title of the Email field.
- Description: lets you enter a description to explain to your website visitor how to complete the Email field.
- Start new line at this field: tick this checkbox to display the Email field on a new line.
- Placeholder: lets you enter a particular value to be used to pre-populate the Email field.
- Container Width: lets you set the width of the Email field's container as a percentage of the width of the container in which it is located. You can use the slider or enter a percentage value into the Container Width field.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.