The Login Private page is displayed when the customer first visits your website if the option, "Customers must be logged in to view the website", is enabled. This option is set by the Fulfillment Center under Websites (Global Website Settings) > Customer Options and can be overridden at the affiliate level under Store Configuration > Customer Options.
The Login Private page is accessed via the PAGES tab of the Website Editor under the SYSTEM PAGES section where you can edit the settings of the Private Login form. The settings allow you to edit the panel title of the Private Login form.
To configure the Login system page settings:
- Click on the PAGES button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Click on the + icon at the left of the User tab to expand the User pages menu.
- Click on the Login Private page tab.
- Mouse over the Private Login form widget in the content area of the Login Private page.
- Click on the down arrow beside the lock icon.
- Choose the Login Generic Settings item from the drop-down menu.
The Login Generic Settings popup will be displayed, with the Login Generic Properties Tab selected.
- Enter a new Panel title for the Private Login form.
- Click OK.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.