The Font popup lets you change the font family of a text element and configure the settings which affect its appearance. If the text element is a title, the Font popup will have additional settings that allow you to set the alignment for the text.
To configure the appearance of a Title text element:
- Click on the font name at the right of an element.
The Font popup for links will be displayed
- Select the font family from the dropdown list.
- Configure the settings for the selected font.
- Size: sets the size of the font in pixels. Use the slider or specify a value between 6 and 120.
- Line Height: sets the height of the line of the text element by adding space above the text. The height is specified as a factor of the current font size. Use the slider or specify a value between 0.6 and 6.
- Weight: sets how thin or thick the characters of the text should be displayed at.
- 400: Standard weight
- 700: Bold weight
- Italics: displays the font in italics if the checkbox is ticked.
- Small Caps: if this checkbox is ticked, all letters entered as lowercase will be set to uppercase, but will maintain the original height of the lowercase letters.
- Spacing: sets the letter spacing of the font as a factor of the current font size. Use the slider or specify a value between -0.1 and 0.4.
- Decoration: sets the appearance of the decorative line, if any, added to the text.
- None: no line is added.
- Underline: adds a 1-pixel line across the baseline of the text.
- Overline: adds a 1-pixel line across the top of the text.
- Line-Through: adds a 1-pixel line across the middle of the text.
- Transform: sets the capitalization style of the text.
- None: leaves the text exactly as it was entered.
- Capitalize: capitalizes the first letter of each word.
- Uppercase: makes all letters uppercase.
- Lowercase: makes all letters lowercase.
- Align: lets you configure the alignment of the title text.
- Left: aligns the title to the left of the widget container.
- Center: aligns the title to the center of the widget container.
- Right: aligns the title to the right of the widget container.
For the Size, Line Height and Spacing properties, you can use the slider to configure the setting.
The slider will appear when you hover your mouse anywhere along the line between the label and the input field of the property.
- Close the font dialog box.