Product availability defines what parts of DecoNetwork the product will be available in. You have the option of setting a product's availability by store and/or by store groups, and of choosing whether or not the product may be ordered in Business Hub.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Set Product Availability:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select Availability from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the configuration options for product availability.
- Configure the settings as required.
- Business Hub and Webstore Availability options determine if the product can be ordered via Business Hub and/or your web stores. Any option with web stores means the product will be available to all web stores. The Default option is the setting configured in the Product Group to which this product belongs.
- Global options let you set the product's default availability in stores. The Default option is the setting configured in the Product Group to which this product belongs.
- Store Group settings determine the availability of the product by store group. This works by first assigning stores to store groups, then assigning this product to specific groups. The Add Rule button lets you configure group availability. When clicked, the Select Groups popup is open.
You can search for defined groups by group name. To search, enter a group name in the Group name box and click Search. Select the group you wish to add to your rule and Click Add Selected Groups.
For the selected group, you can then allow or deny access to the selected product as required.
Store groups are created and their defaults are set under Websites > Store Groups. Assigning a store to a group is carried out under Websites > Manage [Store] > Administration > Group Settings. (Only available to stores not owned by the Fulfillment Center).
- Store rules let you set availability on the store level.
Click Add Rule to configure store availability. When clicked, the Select Stores popup is open.
Search for and select stores you want to make a rule for and click Add Selected Stores. You can then specifically allow or deny product access to the selected stores.
(D) seen after the store name indicates that the store has been deleted.
- Click Save or Save and Continue when done.